Government departments and businesses interact with people with on a daily basis. Every interaction, personal and professional is about people. How to negotiate? How to achieve the results you desire? How to maximize your rewards and minimize risk? How to make the most at of a given situation? These are all marks of great negotiators.
Invite Kevin Abdulrahman to Kuwait to lead powerful negotiation skills training workshops with your team members and delegates.
Kuwait is an oil-rich Arab country located in Western Asia. The Kuwaiti dinar is still to this day the highest valued currency in the world. More than 50% of its population consists of expatriates, and the country has a massive potential for further growth. Kuwait’s oil reserves are the sixth largest globally and over 90% of revenues come from the export of oil and gas.
Kevin Abdulrahman is a prominent and experienced negotiation skills trainer. Leaders of large corporations and government departments regularly consult with this negotiation expert to help them (and on their behalf) with their negotiations and contracts. Kevin Abdulrahman is regular visitor to Kuwait and many of the GCC countries, delivering customized negotiation skills courses and consults. The aim of which is to stimulate and transform organizations by imparting key negotiation tactics for almost every situation.
Kevin Abdulrahman has been training government, diplomatic and corporate organizations in developing critical negotiation skills for many years. His successful and result-oriented negotiations techniques allows professionals and groups to successfully negotiate.
Kevin Abdulrahman can deliver his custom designed negotiation skills trainings in Kuwait at one of the following locations:
Or at your private offices in Kuwait to hold these negotiation skills training workshops.
Kevin Abdulrahman is ‘The Negotiations Specialist’ who will arm you with the negotiation skills to walk into any given situation and achieve the best result possible within the given scenario.
Develop your negotiation skills in the morning and enjoy the following places in Kuwait at night- The Avenues, Grand Mosque, Soul Al-Mubarakiya, Mirror House, Kuwait Towers, 360 Mall, Magic Planet Kuwait, Al Kout Beach, Souk Sharq, Car Museum, Alhamra Tower and Mall, Kuwaiti Maritime Museum and Aqua Park.
As a leading organization in Kuwait, hereâ€™s why your people should develop powerful negotiation skills
Imagine that the professionals of your organization or government department in Kuwait were able to do the following:
* Develop an effective plan with counter-plans before a negotiation.
* Research and correctly profile the person(s) they are going to negotiate with.
* Listen better in order to completely understand the requirements and expectations of the other party.
* Communicate effectively and with confidence.
* Learn to cope with difficult situations, behaviors and people.
* Understand and foresee the method and timings of negotiations.
* Handle negotiations by being on point.
* Establishing win-win negotiations, which is difficult because in most negotiations one party gets away with more.
Kuwait Vision 2035
Note for governmentâ€™s department heads and innovative companies in Kuwait
Tell us your requirements. Do you need one or more of the following?
1) One on one negotiation training for senior executives?
2) Negotiation courses custom designed for your leaders?
3) Two day Negotiation seminar for your core team?
4) Negotiation workshops for a select group of ambassadors on special assignments?
Please note that trainings require advance bookings, and are subject to availability.
Send us an email or give us a call to discuss how the negotiation expert Kevin Abdulrahman can help work with your brand, corporation, government and people in Kuwait.